- 870709 likes 1460821's document Transit-Oriented Development and Air Quality in Chinese Cities: A City-Level Examination
- 870709 likes 1460821's document REPORTS & PUBLICATIONS
- missmulenga likes 1205886's document No Time to Rest: Women’s Lived Experiences of Balancing Paid Work and Unpaid Care Work
- kmzz likes 870709's reply Re: Introduce yourself to the group, just click "reply" (if you are a group member)
- abandeh likes 870709's reply Re: Green Bond Pledge aimed at Cities, Government & Corporates - and Investors
By way of weekly update on the AMLA LRT TASK 1, I can report that I am working well so far. I am almost done correcting the errors in the View Version of the Primary legislation for all 3 countries (Zambia, Nigeria and Somalia). I am also in the process of conducting research for the Country contextual information, which I will be updating as soon as possible. In terms of uploading new legislation, I intend on sending a comprehensive list through to notify the AMLA Secretariat of its existence, and to see whether all must be uploaded (Mr Mudimus question on the kind of related legislation to upload applies in this regard as I have found several pieces of related legislation).
All in all, the work is going on well.
Grateful for your assistance and your guidance,
Miss Mwaba Chileya Mulenga.