Calendar » Pathways to Clean Cooking 2050: Leaving No-one Behind - Call for Abstracts
With only 10 years left to reach Sustainable Development Goal 7 (SDG7), which calls for ensuring “access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all”, including universal access to clean cooking, an estimated 2 billion people are in danger of being left behind.
This conference will explore recent advances and probe continuing challenges. It proposes to focus attention on reaching the furthest behind first, with topics such as:
- Households and settings
- Evaluating pathways to modern, sustainable cooking energy systems
- Impact Based Finance for cleaner cooking
- Modern, clean, sustainable bio-energy in a low-income country context
- Policy options for a just transition to modern, sustainable cooking energy systems
- Transitional and hybrid multiple fuel-device cooking systems
In addition to presentations, seminars and plenaries that highlight latest research and recent case studies, the event will include musical/cultural evening, video launch and photo exhibition.
Events to be held at Wexford Library, Wexford Arts Centre and National Opera House, Wexford.
For more information or to submit an abstract, visit: www.pathways2cleancooking.info/