We are ready and able to deliver bank instruments in the form of BG/SBLC to your nominated bank coordinates strictly in adherence with the following set of procedures. Kindly review the procedures and inform on your readiness to proceed.
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: XXXX
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London
4. Age: 1 year 1 day
5.Purchasing Fee: 32% + 2% Leasing Fee: 4% + 2%
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank Swift MT799 and/or MT760
7. Payment: MT103
8. Hard Copy: By Bank Bonded Courier within 7 banking days after delivery of Swift.
1.Lessor and Lessee execute, sign and initial this Deed of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract to be lodged by both parties for initiation of Swift Transmission.
2. within three (3) banking days after both parties sign the agreement, lessor will issue a notarised signed and sealed corporate refund recourse undertaking duly endorsed by public notary to the Lessee guarantying to refund to the Lessee all cost incurred by Lessee as the transmission/administrative charges for the transmission of Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or BG/SBLC via Swift MT760 or both after due execution of the contract and in case of failure on the Lessor’s side the Notarised signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking guarantees that the Lessor refunds completely the transmission/administrative fees in addition to a the penalty for failure of performance being 1% of the total face value of BG/SBLC.
3. Within three (3) working days after the Lessee receives contract documents including the invoice and refund undertaking from the Lessor, the Lessee will make payment by direct wire transfer into the Lessor’s provided bank coordinates for the receiving of the bank transmission/administrative charges the bank transmission/administrative fees for the Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or BG/SBLC via Swift MT760 or both as the case maybe in the amount of Euro/USD XX,000.00.
4. Within two (2) banking days after confirmation of receipt of payment of the bank transmission/administrative fees charges for the BG/SBLC via Swift MT760 or Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or both in Lessor’s bank account, the Lessor will deliver the Pre-Advice or BG/SBLC via Bank to Bank confirmation of Swift MT799 or MT760 to the Lessee’s banker including the hard copy of the BG/SBLC via bank bonded courier in Seven (7) banking days.
5. Lessee sends out leasing fees by Swift MT103 to the Lessor deducting the initially paid bank transmission/administrative fees and the brokers their commission fees 4%+2% of total Face Value by wire transfer within thirty (30) days upon delivery, confirmation and verification of BG/SBLC by MT760 in the Lessee’s nominated account and BG/SBLC hard copy in the Lessee’s nominated bank.
6. Should the Lessee not deduct the bank transmission/administrative charges from leasing fees paid, the Lessor shall refund bank charges to Lessee by direct wire transfer within three (3) banking days upon payment of the leasing fees.
7. Any unauthorized calls by any party or its representative lawyers to probes or communication in an improper way to bank(s) in this transaction shall be prohibited and contract terminated.
8. All subsequent tranches will be based on the same procedures until collateral or funds become exhausted.
We hope to read from ASAP as we always get to the finish line of all transactions and wish to have a long term business relationship with you.
I am a financial consultant and i can help secure loans, we have a reputable and good provider of bank instruments, bg, sblc , bankers draft (bd). we can deliver lease and purchase instruments to organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers.
The terms and conditions are flexible and workable by RWA clients.Our lease bg,sblc instrument can be put into ppp trading etc.
Interested broker, consultant should contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org