I would like to begin the process of designing an undegraduate curriculum in Disaster Managements.
In thinking about what the curriculum should contain I would really appreciate some input.
I am asking some questions in terms of the need and what shouldthe content be.
What should Disaster management curriculum in the universities entail?
Javier E. MunozHarriet NannyonjoJavier E. MunozHarriet NannyonjoPhillip CupidHarriet NannyonjoErin Alexis Snyder SampsonHarriet NannyonjoErin Alexis Snyder SampsonHarriet NannyonjoErin Alexis Snyder Sampson
- What is the importance of Disaster management education for professional development of disaster management?
- can hinder the success of implementing disaster management module for undergraduate qualification or
post graduate in a higher education environment?
- What is the mode or approach of delivery responds to the societal needs?
- What is the role of external key stakeholder’s participation in disaster management programme?
- What is the importance of vocational disaster education?
- What is the importance of integrating disaster management framework/theory into information technology systems
- What are those systems?
- What is the importance of Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) education or training or both?