Use blog posts to express ideas or opinions and get community feedback. Blogs are a great
way to pitch ideas that could impact the team or organization because people can comment
on them. Blogs can be personal, or associated with a group.
To create a blog post:
1. Click Create > Blog Post. If you've never created a personal blog before, click the create one link in the
Write a blog post pop-up window. On the Create a Blog page, fill in the information in the required and
optional fields, then click the Create Blog button.
2. If you've already created a personal blog and want to post something new, click Create > Blog Post, then
click the link to your blog in the Write a blog post pop-up box.
3. To create a blog post in a group, click Create > Blog Post, then choose the group
where you want to create a blog post.
4. In the Create a New Blog Post window, enter a title for your post, then enter content, attach files, and add
5. Click the Extended Options link to choose the date and time you want your blog to be published and
select a comment style.
6. Click the Publish button to publish your blog post.
7. Once your blog is posted, you can manage it using the Actions menu on the right.