We, at CCLFI, are opening registration for the 8th class of its online mentored Knowledge Management Practitioner Certification Course. The class will begin on January 4, 2016. The courseware is aimed at participants from private and public sector. The advantages of this course are:
- It does not disrupt your work or travel schedules because it does not require you to be online at specific dates and times. You devote a total of about three hours per week at different times that suits you schedule.
- Two experienced mentors with two decades each of knowledge management experiences will guide your learning processes, Dr. Serafin Talisayon and Dr. Daan Boom. Check their backgrounds here: http://www.cclfi.org/about_us/.
- You practice knowledge management in your workplace, thereby enhancing work performance and generating benefits for your organization.
- Graduates of previous classes from Asia, Europe, Africa and South America had expressed satisfaction from the course. Read their reactions here: http://www.cclfi.org/KMPCC/.
At the end of the course, participants are expected to be able to:
- Link knowledge management (KM) with organisational performance objectives including enhancing productivity, networking, learning and innovation
- Practice thirty (30) basic or unit knowledge management skills along six areas: establishing and managing workplace learning processes, managing intellectual capital, making KM assessments and measurement, enhancing organisational performance, managing the content of a website, social media, and motivating knowledge workers; and
- Select, adopt, practice and document a KM tool or solutions appropriate to one's workplace or business process challenge.
Participants don't join the online workshop to acquire knowledge, after all, knowledge can be found on the Internet. The objective of the course is to put the participants to work, collaborate and facilitate knowledge sharing aimed to address their organisational performance.