I am a new member. How do I get started?
- Learn about the features of the Collaboration for Development (C4D) platform - click here.
- Complete "Getting Started" tutorial - click here.
- Register (for non World Bank members)
- Complete your profile
- Upload a picture
- Introduce yourself
- Set up alerts
- Change language
- Get access on your mobile device
- Write a document
- Upload a file
- Start a discussion
- Add new event
- Write a blog post
- Read then "Comment" or "Reply" to content, blogs, or questions posted by colleagues
- You can also "Like", "Rate", "Bookmark" and "Share" others' content
- If you see a discussion thread that you are interested in then click "Follow" so you get update as others comment or reply.
- Tag documents, make it easier to find the content
- Connect with other experts
- Click on the names of colleagues who are actively posting content.
- Review their "profiles"
- Learn more about what they have written, their interests, experience and expertise
- Build your network
The Knowledge Hub policies
If you have additional questions contact us please. We will add new onboarding tutorial for you.