Table of content:
- ILC at the New Baku International Sea Trade Port at Alyat Location
- Trans-Caspian Shipping Links Baku-Turkmenbashi
- Trans-Caspian Shipping Links Baku-Aktau
- Container Block Train Poti-Tbilisi-Baku
ILC at the New Baku International Sea Trade Port at Alyat Location
Area: 50 ha
Mode: Multimodal (Road/Rail/Sea Port)
Investment Volume: EUR 38 M
Project Status: Priority
The ILC on a 50ha land plot at the New Baku International Sea Trade Port at Alyat is a greenfield site and located about 70 km to the south of Baku, on the Caspian Sea, where TRACECA and North-South corridor cross each other:
- Road: the east-west highway M4 and M1 (Baku - Tbilisi - Poti/Batumi) and the north-south highway M2 and M3 (Russia via Baku to Iran).
- Rail: the main railway to Georgia (Baku - Tbilisi - Poti/Batumi) and the railway from Russia to Iran via Baku, Lenkoran and Astara, which cross at Alyat Station.
The objective of the LOGMOS Master Plan is to provide a comprehensive vision of strategic directions, guiding TRACECA beneficiaries and EU stakeholders to enhance operational logistics and MoS dimensions of TRACECA. The Master Plan is also a comprehensive framework for action to streamline the agenda of external aid interventions in TRACECA.
More in the attachment