The Achieving Success in Marketing course is targeted towards:
- Owners of SMEs
- Marketing managers and marketing staff in SMEs
- Other managers in SMEs
|After attending this course, participants are expected to be able to:|
- Understand and explain what marketing really is, so that they can apply their marketing activities more effectively.
- Explain what marketing really means and how marketing can help your business (SMEs).
- Describe the basic steps in planning marketing strategies and the items to be addressed in each step.
- Identify the relationship between the steps in the marketing mix.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: What marketing really is
- The concept of marketing
- Advantages and disadvantages SMEs might face when marketing
- Solution: Business Edge marketing courses
- Session 2: Marketing strategies
- Steps in developing marketing strategies
- Steps in positioning
- Marketing mix
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
1 day (7 hours)
GO BACK TO MARKETING MANAGEMENT COURSES
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS