The Assessing Marketing Opportunities course is targeted towards:
- Owners of SMEs
- Marketing managers and marketing staff in SMEs
- Other managers in SMEs
|After attending this course, participants are expected to be able to:|
- Analyze a marketing environment.
- Use SWOT to identify strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats related to a firm.
- Identify the main opportunities and issues of a firm.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: What is a marketing environment?
- What is a marketing environment?
- Micro marketing environment
- Macro marketing environment
- Session 2: What should companies do when the environment changes?
- Reacting to a change in the marketing environment
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
0.5 day (3.5 hours)
GO BACK TO MARKETING MANAGEMENT COURSES
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS