The Caring for the Customer course is designed for everyone in an organization, from managers to staff, as customer care is the responsibility of every person in an organization.
After attending the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the reasons for caring about customers.
- Define who the customers of an organization are.
- Apply some techniques to serve customers better.
- Session 1: Understanding the importance of the customers
- Session 2: Identifying who the customers are
- External customers
- Internal customers
- Session 3: Learning what caring for the customer is
- What is caring for the customer
- The three pillars of customer satisfaction
- Session 4: Managing for customer satisfaction
- A cascade of quality
- Roles of managers in caring for customers
- Human factors in customer services
- Implement customer care
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
1 day (7 hours)
GO BACK TO MARKETING MANAGEMENT COURSES
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS