The Creating Your Distribution Strategy course is targeted towards:
Depending on their positions, the target participants need to attend this course in order to learn how to make the right marketing decisions in their business.
- Owners of SMEs
- Marketing managers and marketing staff in SMEs
- Other managers in SMEs
|After attending this course, participants are expected to be able to:|
- Identify the factors that determine a product's price.
- Describe basic pricing strategies.
- Explain different ways to adjust a price and give examples of when it is appropriate to apply each strategy.
- List some reasons for adjusting a price and the potential reaction of related parties
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: What role does distribution play?
- What is a distribution channel?
- Roles of a distribution channel
- Functions of a distribution channel
- Session 2: How to design a logical distribution channel?
- Analyze the customers' service needs
- Establish the distribution channel objectives
- Select a distribution option
- Assess the distribution option
- Session 3: Way to select and sign contracts with distribution partners
- Criteria for selecting distributors
- The terms of contract for distributors
- Sales coverage
- Experience in building distribution channels
- Session 4: How to manage partners in a distribution channel?
- Training distributors
- Motivating distributors
- Assessing distributors
- Managing conflicts in the distribution channel
- Session 5: How to modify a distribution channel effectively?
- Change the organizational structure of the distribution channel
- Build a mixed distribution system
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
1.5 days (10.5 hours)
GO BACK TO MARKETING MANAGEMENT COURSES
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS