The Developing a Competition Strategy course is targeted towards:
Depending on their positions, the target participants need to attend this course in order to learn how to make the right marketing decisions in their business.
- Owners of SMEs
- Marketing managers and marketing staff in SMEs
- Other managers in SMEs
|After attending this course, participants are expected to be able to:|
- Explain basic competition strategies.
- List competition strategies in marketing.
- Evaluate and select a suitable competition strategy for their business.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: Basic competition strategies
- Basic competition strategies
- Some common risks when applying each strategy
- Session 2: Competition strategies in marketing
- Competition strategies in marketing
- Implementation principles
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
0.5 day (3.5 hours)
GO BACK TO MARKETING MANAGEMENT COURSES
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS