The Developing an Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy course is targeted towards:
Depending on their positions, the target participants need to attend this course in order to learn how to make the right marketing decisions in their business.
- Owners of SMEs
- Marketing managers and marketing staff in SMEs
- Other managers in SMEs
|After attending this course, participants are expected to be able to:|
- Identify the roles and principles of communication.
- Explain the steps to build a communication strategy.
- Plan the implementation of a communication strategy.
- Describe the way to assess the effectiveness of a communication strategy.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: What is communication used for?
- Roles and objectives of communication
- Principles of communication
- Session 2: How to build a communication strategy?
- Introduce the four steps to building a communication strategy.
- Identify the communication target
- Establish communication objectives
- Write a communication message
- Identify the communication mix
- Session 3: How to implement a communication strategy?
- Preparing a budget
- Developing and implementing communication activities
- Session 4: How to assess the effectiveness of a communication strategy?
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
1 day (7 hours)
GO BACK TO MARKETING MANAGEMENT COURSES
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS