The Establishing Your Marketing Mix Strategy course is targeted towards:
Depending on their positions, the target participants need to attend this seminar in order to learn how to make the right marketing decisions in their business.
- Owners of SMEs
- Marketing managers and marketing staff in SMEs
- Other managers in SMEs
|After attending this course, participants are expected to be able to:|
- Explain how to identify marketing objectives.
- Describe the tools to help design the marketing mix.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: Marketing objectives
- SMART objectives
- Commonly used marketing objectives
- How to identify marketing objectives
- Session 2: Foundations to Guide The Marketing Mix
- Close gap
- The readiness status of customers
- Product life cycle
- Pull-Push strategy
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
0.5 day (3.5 hours)
GO BACK TO MARKETING MANAGEMENT COURSES
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS