|The Gaining Consumer Insights course is designed for professionals responsible for their company’s marketing strategies. This includes:|
The focus of this course is to build knowledge and to provide participants with tools that will help them become more successful in their marketing activities.
- marketing managers,
- deputy managers,
- business managers or
- owners of SMEs.
|Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:|
- Describe what is meant by consumer insights.
- Explain the reason for acquiring consumer insights.
- Explain principles for generating consumer insights.
- Describe the process of generating consumer insights.
- List four sources of information and four effective methods for data collection.
- Describe how to write a consumer insight.
- Explain the evaluation of an insight.
- Explain the basic applications of consumer insights.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: What is a “consumer insight”?
- The concept of “consumer insight”
- The role of consumer insights in business
- Session 2: The principles and process of generating new “insights”
- Four principles for understanding the consumer
- The process for understanding consumers
- Session 3: Gathering information
- Information about consumers
- Sources of information
- Methods of collecting information
- Session 4: Uncovering an insight
- A thorough understanding of the information
- Uncovering an insight
- Evaluating an insight
- Session 5: Using “consumer insights”
- Relationship between an insight and brand positioning
- Relationship between an insight and a new product
- Relationship between an insight and an advertisement
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
2 days (14 hours)
GO BACK TO MARKETING MANAGEMENT COURSES
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS