The Preparing Your Product Strategy course is designed for:
Individuals in such positions need to master the content of this course in order to be able to make better decisions relating to the development and implementation of pricing strategy, that is suitable to the marketing and business strategy of their company.
- Owners of SMEs
- Senior managers in SMEs
- Marketing or sales managers in SMEs
|After attending this course, participants are expected to be able to:|
- Analyze and decide whether or not to develop a new product.
- Describe the levels of product development.
- Select the level of product development to suit specific circumstances.
- Conduct new product development and new packaging development.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: When to develop a new product?
- Compare the current product with its core benefit
- Compare the current product with its marketing mix strategy
- Session 2: How to develop a new product?
- Levels of new product development
- Mistakes which happen in new product development
- Session 3: What is the process for developing a new product?
- New product development process chart
- New idea development
- Packaging design
- Testing – Product launch – Evaluation
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
1 day (7 hours)
GO BACK TO MARKETING MANAGEMENT COURSES
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS