The Controlling Business Assets course is designed for managers and staff of SMEs including:
- Business owners, directors, shareholders, etc.
- The board of directors and board of supervisors
- The chief financial officer (CFO) or chief accountant
- Others who manage or control business assets
|At the end of this course, participants will be able to:|
- Identify various kinds of business assets.
- Describe the structure and elements of an internal control system.
- Develop asset control activities.
- Explain how to implement asset control activities effectively.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: Various kinds of business assets
- Session 2: Internal control system
- What is internal control?
- The elements of an internal control system
- Session 3: Asset control activities
- Cash and bank accounts
- Accounts receivable
- Fixed assets
- Session 4: Notes for managers
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
1 day (7 hours)
GO BACK TO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND ACCOUNTING
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS