The Using and Analyzing Financial Statement course is designed for owners and senior managers in SMEs including:
- Board of directors
- Head of departments, especially those who do not have professional knowledge in Accounting and Finance, and other people who want to use the information available from financial reports to take decisions
|At the end of this course, participants will be able to:|
- Identify the functions of accounting information in decision making process.
- Explain elements of financial statements.
- Conduct basic analysis of financial performance.
- Use accounting information for decision making.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: The role of accounting in the decision making process
- Role of accounting in making decisions
- Classifying accounting information
- Session 2: Elements of financial statements
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Cash flow statement
- Notes to financial statements
- Session 3: Basic analysis of financial statements
- Introduction to analysis techniques and analysis benchmarks
- Practicing analysis: profitability, liquidity, business cycle and financial risk
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
1 day (7 hours)
GO BACK TO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND ACCOUNTING
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS