|The Becoming a More Effective Manager course is designed for those who manage groups of people, including:|
Participants not mentioned in the list may not find the topic useful to their work.
- SME owners
- CEOs of SMEs
- Managers at any level in SMEs
|After attending this course, participants are expected to be able to:|
- Recognize the needs to be effective at work.
- Explain positive attitude and behavior that should be followed in the workplace.
- Assess their own effectiveness.
- Identify the skills needed to improve their own effectiveness.
- Choose appropriate forms of development.
- Set a plan for personal development.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: The need to be effective
- What is effectiveness?
- Why do managers need to be effective?
- Session 2: The ways to be effective
- Shifting to a positive attitude and behavior
- Assessing your effectiveness
- Choosing personal development methods
- Implementing a development plan
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
1 day (7 hours)
GO BACK TO PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY SKILLS
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS