Targeted participants for this course are those in management positions in SMEs. Their daily jobs require them to assist their staff in solving problems, and they are responsible for managing and supervising the work outcome of subordinates.
|At the end of the course, participants will have the ability to:|
- Define coaching at work and explain its benefits for the manager.
- Apply coaching tools in the workplace.
- Formulate and implement long-term coaching strategies.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: Coaching and its benefits for the manager
- The relationship between staff performance and manager performance
- The role of coaching in boosting performance
- Session 2: Coaching skills and tools
- EDAC – Teaching employees new skills
- 4Ps – Helping employees to solve problems
- Session 2: Coaching skills and tools (continued)
- FBI – Providing feedback that improves employee performance
- Session 3: The four steps to successful coaching at work
- Identification of needs
- Development of a coaching plan
- Follow-up and feedback
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
1.5 days (10.5 hours)
GO BACK TO PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY SKILLS
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS