The Leading Your Team course is designed for people holding managerial and/or supervisory positions in companies, whose job involves leading and managing a group of people towards achieving a set objective.
|After attending the seminar, participants should be able to:|
- Identify desirable skills and qualities of a good team leader.
- Assess their own leadership qualities and skills.
- Describe methods to enhance their leadership skills.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of team leader.
- Explain ways of developing their team so it becomes more efficient and effective.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: How to become an effective leader
- Leader and manager
- Can leadership be learned?
- Principles of an effective leader
- Session 2: Roles and responsibilities of a team leader
- The responsibilities
- The roles
- Session 3: Building and developing a team
- The four stages
- Coordinating with other teams
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
1 day (7 hours)
GO BACK TO PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY SKILLS
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS