The Managing Changes course is designed for managers of SMEs who wish to implement change projects aimed at improving the efficiency or effectiveness of their organization.
|This course aims to help participants achieve the following objectives:|
- Describe the nature of change.
- Explain the role of managers in planning and implementing change.
- Explain how to plan for a change project.
- Explain how to run a persuasion campaign to implement a change project successfully.
- Practice skills and techniques that are essential in the implementation process.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: Change and the role of managers
- The nature of change
- The role of managers in change management
- Session 2: Planning for change
- The six step model for the change planning process (steps 1,2,3)
- Session 2: Planning for change (continued)
- The six step model for the change planning process (steps 4,5)
- Activities and tools for each step of the process
- Session 3: Implementing change successfully
- Persuasion campaign
- Persuasion skills and practice
- Resistance and strategies to deal with resistance
- Monitoring, evaluating
- Success factors
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
2 days (14 hours)
GO BACK TO PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY SKILLS
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS