|The Managing Time course is designed for the following participants:|
- Business owners
- Members of SME boards of directors of small and medium enterprises (SME)
- SME managers
|After the course, participants will be able to:|
- Develop strategies to reduce the time barriers in their work.
- Apply time management techniques to plan work.
- Set up management strategies for papers, phone, meetings, and working place.
- Develop plans for a small project.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: Time management
- What is time management
- Time stealers
- Process of time management
- Session 2: Management of workplace
- Paper management
- Phone management
- Meeting management
- Desk management
- Session 3: Small project management
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
2 days (14 hours)
GO BACK TO PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY SKILLS
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS