The Solving Problems course is designed for SMEs managers and team leaders who have to deal with problems and solve problems in their daily work. This means their work relates to forecasting and planning daily operations of the business that involve teams and working process.
|After the course, the participants will be able to:|
- Identify problems that need to be solved.
- Be confident in applying methods and tools to solve the problems.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: Recognizing the problem
- What is a problem?
- Recognizing a problem
- Defining the ownership of the problem
- Session 2: Analyzing the problem
- Stating the problem
- Finding possible causes
- Session 3: Choosing and implementing solutions
- Brainstorming technique
- Choosing a solution
- Implementing and evaluating a solution
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
1 day (7 hours)
GO BACK TO PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY SKILLS
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS