|The Managing HR Communication course is designed for participants who are Human Resource managers, those who make Human Resource Management decisions, or those who provide consultations regarding human resources to the General Manager or company owners.|
|At the end of this course, participants will be able to:|
- Explain the role and benefits of the employee communication in an organization.
- Establish processes to manage employee communication.
- Describe the content and tools necessary for successful employee communications.
- Describe key components of an Employee Handbook.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: Employee Communication – The Foundation for Making Human
- Roles of Employee Communication
- Benefits of Employee Communication
- Session 2: Managing Employee Communication
- Step 1: Identify target employees of communication
- Step 2: Determine the information to be communicated
- Step 3: Select suitable communication tools
- Session 2: Managing Employee Communication (continued)
- Step 3: Select suitable communication tools (continued)
- Step 4: Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of communication
- Step 5: Establish a budget for communication
- Session 3: Creating an Employee Handbook
- Key content of Employee Handbook
- Distribution of the Employee Handbook
- Establishment of an Employee Communication Cycle
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
2 days (14 hours)
GO BACK TO HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS