The Recruiting for Key Management Positions course is designed for SME owners who are interested in learning how to recruit highly-qualified employees at salary and benefit levels appropriate for the candidate and the company.
|At the end of this course, participants will be able to:|
- Identify essential interviewing tools and methods.
- Make good decisions when selecting candidates for key positions.
- Negotiate salary and benefits effectively.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: The recruitment compass
- Recruitment: The challenges of HR managers
- The effects of wrong recruitment decision
- Recruitment view-point should be clear and consistent
- Session 2: Behavioral interviewing techniques
- Basis of behavioral interview
- STAR – a tool for behavioral interviewing
- Step 1 – Develop recruitment criteria
- Step 2 – Prepare questions
- Step 3 – Collect data and classify STAR
- Session 3: Decision making in recruitment – Negotiating contracts and benefits
- Assessment process
- Negotiating compensations & benefits conditions with candidates
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
1.5 days or 3 x 0.5 day (10.5 hours total)
GO BACK TO HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS