|The Auditing Quality course is designed for top and middle-line managers in SMEs who are responsible for the following areas of management:|
- Quality planning and quality management in a company
- Purchasing incoming goods
- Research, development and product design
- Operations of an enterprise
- Controlling the safety and quality of products
- Equipment maintenance and calibration
- Recruiting and training
- Customer communication and product delivery
- Controlling the warehouse
|After attending this course, participants are expected be able to:|
- Explain the purposes and benefits of a quality audit.
- Identify the skills and attributes required for an auditor.
- Describe how to plan and prepare for an audit.
- Describe the methods and skills for carrying out an audit.
- List the key elements of an audit report.
- Describe how to follow up and verify the results of corrective actions.
- Introduction to the course
- Session 1: Overview of a quality audit
- What is a quality audit?
- Internal Quality Audit purposes and benefits
- Auditors skills and attributes
- Session 2: Preparing and conducting an audit
- Session 2: Preparing and conducting an audit (continued)
- Session 3: Audit reports and follow-up actions
- Audit reports
- Follow-up actions
- Closure of a follow-up action
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
2 days (14 hours)
GO BACK TO GENERAL MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONS
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS