The Controlling Physical Resources course is designed for top and middle line in SMEs who are responsible for managing stores, one of the main components of a company’s operations.
- Describe how to apply the five steps in the managing process for four resource types.
- Apply some measures for managing equipment more effectively.
- Understand basic inventory principles.
- Describe six important principles to protecting the assets of enterprises.
- Apply principles of managing technologies and controlling inventory to improve the enterprises effectiveness of inventory management.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: Various types of resources
- The enterprises' resources
- The 5-step process of managing resources
- Session 2: Equipment resources
- Purchasing equipment
- Setting up equipment
- Using equipment
- Measuring operating ratios
- Session 3: Managing material resources
- Dependent demand method
- Independent demand method
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
1 day (7 hours)
GO BACK TO GENERAL MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONS
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS