The Caring for Guests 1 (basic) course is designed for hotel owners and operational managers of hotels with 20 to 60 rooms, as well as for supervisors who have daily operational responsibilities operational activities.
|After attending the course, participants will be able to:|
- Describe the importance of caring for guests.
- Explain what caring for guests requires from the manager and staff.
- Apply techniques to better understand guest expectations.
- Apply techniques to meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Apply techniques to resolve and learn from guest complaints.
- Apply techniques for calming upset guests.
- Transfer skills and techniques to staff with confidence.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: Caring for guests – The essence of your business
- Session 2: How to care for guests
- The meaning of “caring for guest”
- Two dimensions of service
- Understanding guest expectations
- Session 3: Meeting guest expectations
- Meeting guest expectations
- Exceeding guest expectations
- Steps to ensure consistency in quality of care
- The focal point in exceeding guest expectations
- Session 4: Dealing with difficult situations
- Handling guest complaints
- Calming angry guests
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
1 day (7 hours)
GO BACK TO TOURISM AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS