The Selling Accommodation Services course is designed for owners or managers of independent, small and medium-size hotels. This course aims to equip them with essential knowledge and skills related to sales channels so they can reach more customers and significantly increase their revenue.
|After the course, participants will be able to:|
- Identify sales channels available to independent hotels.
- Select the right sales channels for their hotel.
- Describe how to use each sales channel effectively.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Session 1: How do travelers find your hotel?
- How do travelers find a hotel?
- Travel booking trends
- Session 2: Selecting the right distribution channels
- Overview of sales channels
- Advantages and disadvantages of sales channels
- Prioritizing sales channels
- Session 3: Selling effectively via travel portals
- Online booking sites
- Selecting a travel portal
- Approaching travel portals
- Working with travel portals
- Session 4: Selling effectively via tour operators
- How to choose a tour operator
- Common issues and solutions when working with tour operators
- Session 5: Building and marketing a website
- Why publish a website?
- What makes a good website?
- Marketing your website
- Choosing a third party marketer
- Concluding remarks, action planning and wrap-up
2 days (14 hours)
GO BACK TO TOURISM AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT
GO BACK TO COURSES FOR BUSINESS MANAGERS