Project for Public Spaces (PPS) is organising Walk/Bike/Places conference which will take place in New Orleans September 16th-19th, 2018.
If you or your organization are interested in presenting at the conference, please note that there are less than two weeks remaining to submit a proposal. Be sure to apply by 8pm EST, Friday, February 2nd to be considered for the program.
Respondents may submit proposals for the following conference formats:
- Poster Displays - Share your knowledge, get feedback and meet new people
- Breakout Panels - Propose a panel of up to three presenters for a 60-minute session
- Breakout Panelists - Propose to join one of our curated deep-dive technical sessions
Proposals will be accepted that support the following conference outcomes:
- Transportation that is accessible and sustainable
- Cities that are fair and equitable
- Streets that are safe and beautiful
- Public process that is meaningful and inclusive
- Planning that is smart and just
- Places that are for people