Government Science is the science that studies how a person or group of people ordered to receive and obey orders or of a group of people who rule by virtue of the authority given to help meet the needs of the person or group of people in a country.
by definition, can be described governance indicators as follows:
- The person or group of people in a country governed (the people)
- A group of people who rule in a country (government)
- The command is received and obeyed (policy / legislation and its implementation)
- The authority given to a group of people who rule (authority)
- To help meet the needs (services)