0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2014 1:50 PM by isabellawm RSS

What if millennials #2030now had a map as recursively accurate as air craft flight schedule maps

isabellawm C4D Connoisseur
    Visibility: Open to anyone

I overheard dad discussing this in mobile conversations to youth-inspiring networks like

oas   -yabt.net (whose co-share inside the world bank is the social value directorate- was americas millennial at the youth summit  workshop) - if so why not friend me or just ad a post saying I am a collaboration fan of the road to panama april 2015 and my peer networks part of this map are eg here

partners in health online social action information portal ghdonline

dc diaspora networks like USADBC currently chaired by Ethiopains as largest diaspora

the tedx part of the world bank

the yazmi 5 billion person part of the Ethiopian Diaspora -if you were to reach all of africa and 5/7 of the world's population with one knowledge strream first -would it be how to end ebola or what would it be?

MYC0 Americas Millennials OAS -YABT entrepreneurs americas Road to Panama @ Youth Summit workshops-   world bank oct2014

MYC01 OAS return to World Bank Social Value champions

MYC1 Africa millennials –dc diaspora to world bank young Africa society return

Stars0 Yazmi prelaunched by Dc ethiopians out of uganda –permanent since april 2014

Stars1 Ted 2030now world bank Oct 2014 connecting with Stars101 ,

Stars101 Nigeria-SV Ambassador Dbanj

Stars 102 DC to Bangla: BRAC  1  2

MH1 Ghdonline connects worldwide medic partners in health to boston, haiti and bangla knowhow

MH1.1 connects harvard millennials ypchronic, value chain elder porter

Next Proposed routes

MYCAmericas and Stars Co-share

MYCAS0Branson Jamaica to Yazmi-DC- to TICamericas Panama To S,Africa Free Studies Lost  Courses:Youth Empower&Entrepreneur

VC1 business cases catholic uni world socially value most –chilevia panama to rome

Since dad's the statistician I will place him on-demand asap to revealing more than I can see

However I know he wants the first phase of this map up to april 2015 to be the most collaborative mi;lennails goals information process ever seen -if you have views on that email him at chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk or tell us where you post them