I suggest a self-evaluation plan are the steps in financial management:
1. comprehensive inventory of all the assets in the municipality, of the territory, real estate, buildings, and others.
2. Self-assessment revenue that can be collected by the municipality and determine the times collected in the year.
3. Develop collection rate in real, after following the collection of well defined policy.
4. assess the degree of satisfaction on the local community and municipal action to raise the level of trust between the citizen and the municipality and deal with it (mathematically).
5. Create a comprehensive and up to date database of all that shows what the municipality and all parties, partners and supporters of her.
6. determine annual expenses and expenses traded municipal work-related normal.
7. Action Plan projects (trilogy) shows capital projects to be undertaken by the municipality over the next three years from its budget
8. spending on the basis of the (privatization), that is the work of the Fund for each item of expenditure items, are filled from the available revenue, or the time of collection, and may not be Aalmkhov spending or deficit.
9. rely on good financial statements showing all the distractions, to be considered as feedback for next year.
Message was edited by: ahmad abandeh What the cost of this management plan, when the presence of trained human resources?