0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 29, 2016 5:00 PM by hrutherford RSS

Energy access activities that leverage health/agriculture/education extension networks?

hrutherford C4D Explorer
    Visibility: Open to anyone

I work for Waterloo Global Science Initiative (WGSI, we're a non-profit partnership between Perimeter Institute and the University of Waterloo based in Waterloo, Canada).

In April, we hosted OpenAccess Energy, a global summit on energy access, the latest in our series of think-tank style conferences to promote dialogue around complex global issues and to catalyze the long-range thinking necessary to advance ideas, opportunities and strategies for a secure and sustainable future.

As a follow up to OpenAccess Energy, we're working to capture the ideas and case studies from the Summit into what we call the Blueprint.

I'm seeking help for a section on "leveraging co-reliant sectors," where we are investigating cross-sector energy access work ex. health extension networks  that are also promoting/supporting sustainable energy solutions in remote or isolated communities.

Please refer me to any health/energy programs (or other cross-sector programs ex agriculture/energy, education/energy) that may be on your radar. Thank you!

You can respond here or email me directly at info@wgsi.org.