3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2017 6:01 PM by wt48 RSS

What is the Required Leadership Style to Succeed in Emerging Economies?

lonadek C4D Enthusiast
    Visibility: Open to anyone

Manchester Business School.jpg

• Re: What is the Required Leadership Style to Succeed in Emerging Economies?
          wt48 C4D Expert

Thanks for posting @Ibilola Amao,  

The venue alone (Jumeriah Beach), should be a great draw.  If you are able to attend, I hope you will feel comfortable writing some observations about the event.

lonadek C4D Enthusiast

This programme is a collaboration between Lonadek and the Alliance Manchester Business School. It is geared at stimulating partnerships between investors and local stakeholders in resource rich communities. The local content act is usually treated as a compliance issue rather than an asset sustainability business case. The intent is to address this. It is hoped that through public private sector partnerships new win-win business models would evolve. By holding the leadership in resource rich emerging economies accountable for the provision of a conducive environment where energy, power and infrastructure is provided equitably, transparency and accountability is demanded and youth empowered the local supply chain is more likely to becomes vibrant and globally competitive.

wt48 C4D Expert

Keep the input coming... 

What an incredible opportunity to be able to work with leaders from 'resource rich emerging economies, and be in Dubai at the same time.   I hope someone representing South Africa, Botswana and Namibia will be in attendance.   I spent 5 weeks in those countries last year, and was very impressed by what they have been able to do promoting uniform development programming across various portions of their countries.   Certainly bringing together public and private sectors to develop, and refine win-win business models that are able to incredible citizen input (especially from youth) can show major dividends for societies.