This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
I am curious about this certification program and have a few questions:
- Is the exam and certification is open to consultants, or is this is only for local government staff? (It looks like the answer is yes based on the brief page, but I just wanted to confirm.)
- What is the timeline of training and learning/support?
- Where in California are the in-person training sessions offered?
- What is the estimated amount of time needed to attend the training sessions and study for the exam?
- When will the exam take place?
- Since this is a pilot program, what is the timeline for obtaining the actual certification in the future, and what are the next steps after successful completion of the exam toward obtaining the certification?
- How long is the certification good for?
- What agencies/organizations will be using the certification program as a credential?
- What are the other benefits of the certification for consultants?
I tried emailing email@example.com but did not receive a response.