3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 18, 2017 5:19 PM by wbg-jrg RSS

Can anyone share an example of TOR developed for Urban Roads Asset Management System?

tazhashemi C4D Explorer
    Visibility: Open to anyone

We are in the process of preparing the Tender documents for City Roads Asset Management project, and I would appreciate if anyone could contribute by sharing a sample TOR for Road Asset Management.

• Re: Can anyone share an example of TOR developed for Urban Roads Asset Management System?
          wbg-jrg C4D Connoisseur

Hi Mortaza Hashemi:

Even though road mgmt. is properly administered by regional or a national government it can become a private enterprise driven service which can  invoke for service by many contractors acting in conjunction. I am sending you an example that is used in the EUF (European Union Federation). I hope it can be helpful.

Best wishes,

Jorge

• Re: Can anyone share an example of TOR developed for Urban Roads Asset Management System?
              tazhashemi C4D Explorer

Hello Jorge,

Thank you very much for sharing the document, it clearly explains the RAM system and benefits that can truly help us in preparing the presentation for stakeholders. Additionally, as I'm involved with the process to prepare the tender documents for Road Asset Management project for Kabul City Municipality and specifically with the development of Terms of Reference (TOR) to be included in the RFP, I think I need a sample of TOR that is developed for hiring a consulting firm to carry out the required services for developing the Road Asset Management system and plans (preferably in WB format).

Thank you,

Taz 

wbg-jrg C4D Connoisseur

I do not know if such documents may be available. But in any case, if they are not what can be done is to meet with two or three expert engineers and discuss what are the requirements of the proposal to build the document.

What I can show you is for requirements for tenders:

1. General requirements (Scope of work, location, budget, etc.)

2. Contract agreement (Limitations of work, conditions, etc.)

3. Building Specifications (Materials and methods, equipment, and operations)

4. Professional & technical requirements and experiences (professional and technical as well as qualified personnel in labor experiences)

5. Schedule for operations (building and construction - Project management)

6. Legal and regulatory requirements (Min. requirements due geographical & climatic risks considerations, bonds, insurances for perssonnel & workers in harsh or normal working conditions, etc.)

7. Safety on the job. (All your people working must have the required vestments, glasses, hats, overalls, etc. tools and devices to maintain quality in the job.

8. A modular toilet system at .the site,

Everything here is part of the project budget and therefore must be considered as such for the over all cost.