Dear Jorge Llanos Pedraja - to make it easier for some of us to attend your questions, please help me clarify what exactly you would like to discuss/find out:
Question 1: Which of the following is your question?
- 1A. How does green finance incorporate the likely effects of climate change?, or
- 1B. How does green finance incorporate the need to improvise when adapting to the effects of climate change?
- 1C. Other. Please specify
Also, the platform is full of different disciplines, so perhaps for those that have not worked on land-use aspects before, could you elaborate the "zoning regulated on the basis of climate-research" for your specific example?
- Question 2: Is my reading correct?
- Are there green finance instruments which support non-chemical (agricultural/food) production of food, who are the funders (government incentives, private sector/supply chain e.g. buyer organisation), and how do these finance instruments work?
Thank you for a brief explanation from your side.