4 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2018 3:34 AM by RSS

BANK GUARANTEE / STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT

paveltamarkin C4D Explorer
    Visibility: Open to anyone

Hello Sir/Ma

We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your business plan, our instrument can be used for the purchase of good from any manufacturer irrespective of location. We specialized in BG, SBLC, MTN, CD, DLC, Non-collateral loan, confirmable Bank Draft and other financial assistance from AAA rated bank (Prime Bank). The financial instrument can be invested into High Yield Trading Program or Private Placement Programme (PPP). Please see our instrument description and leasing procedure as follow.DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee {BG} /StandBy Letter of Credit{SBLC} (Appendix A)

2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 1M{Minimum} to Eur/USD 10B{Maximum}

3. Issuing Bank: AAA Rated Bank (Prime Bank).

4. Age: One Year and One Day

5. Leasing Price: 6.0% + 2% Broker commission                     

6. Delivery: S.W.I.F.T MT-760

7. Payment: MT103 (TT/WT)

8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier Service

If in need of our services, contact me for detail information.

Awaiting your response.

Best regards,

Email:  pavmark.finbrokerage@gmail.com

Skype ID: pavmark.finbrokerage

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

• Re: BANK GUARANTEE / STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider

Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B  . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details.

They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. I only want serious buyers then i will put you in touch with the provider directly.

- Bank Guarantee (BG)

- Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)

- Direct Line of Credit (DLC)

- Medium Term Note (MTN)

- Letter of Credit (LC)

I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.

Email: robertg.finance@gmail.com

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

Dear sir,

We offer seasoned and fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both individuals and corporate bodies.

Kindly show your interest as soon as you are in need of our services to enable us furnish you More Details.

Email: chowdutpal@gmail.com

Regards,

Utpal

Dear Sir/Ma

We are direct Mandate to a genuinely renowned Investment Finance Company offering Cash & Asset Backed Financial Instruments such as BG/SBLC/MTN/LC/DLC on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures. Instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade and can be monetized or discounted for direct funding. We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions.

Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provider you with the needed information.

Email: jpettyinstrumentlender01@gmail.com

Regards.

Hello Mr. Pavel

My name is Rathan Thorng I just wondering if your company fund a solid waste management and recycling infrastructures project in Cambodia? or if you know any one in the communities that fund the above project please let me know.  I can be reach at thorngrathan@gmail.com

thank you

Rathan