Reply to Discussion Using Email
Stuck without web access? In a hurry? If your community manager has enabled this feature, you can respond to Collaboration for Development discussions by using the reply feature of your email client. Just reply to the email notification that you'd like to respond to, type up your reply, and hit Send. Your reply will show up in Collaboration for Development momentarily.
- shrijana likes worldbank-admin's document Popular on C4D
- smuigai likes kmzz's event EVENT | "How business can tackle ocean plastic pollution" | 26-27 Oct 2017 | London, UK
- kmzz likes 808229's reply Re: The Largest Market for Green Bonds to be created by IFC and Amundi
- abonzi likes kmzz's event Latin America Carbon Forum | Mexico City | 18-20 Oct 2017
- abonzi likes 808229's discussion The Largest Market for Green Bonds to be created by IFC and Amundi
C4D is a community of communities where development practitioners collaborate around projects, share and discuss knowledge, crowd source ideas and work together to end extreme poverty and increase shared prosperity.
C4D is a professional, multi-cultural environment with common goals. While using this platform it is advised to adhere to the following and please behave accordingly:
- Be respectful of others and their opinions
- Feel free to ask questions and be ready to answer questions as well
- Please avoid posting content that promotes or sells products or services
- Please refrain from posting offensive content