Looking for someone? There are many ways to find them:
- Try a search. You can enter someone's name right in the search box in the user bar. You can also search for an expertise and Collaboration for Development will find any colleagues matching that skill.
- Don't worry if you don't find any results matching a person. All content in Collaboration for Development is written by people so sometimes the best way to find someone is to find something they wrote and link up with them that way.
- Try browsing for people. Collaboration for Development has a powerful interface to browse and discover people you work with. Just click "People". If you're looking for Joe in Marketing you can quickly drill down to view all people in Marketing with names beginning with "J". By default you'll see people you're following, but you can click All to browse the entire community.
- Try filtering by tags. Tags unify content and people. Often, you might want to find someone based on a keyword. The tags interface is a great way to jump in and find people.
C4D is a community of communities where development practitioners collaborate around projects, share and discuss knowledge, crowd source ideas and work together to end extreme poverty and increase shared prosperity.
C4D is a professional, multi-cultural environment with common goals. While using this platform it is advised to adhere to the following and please behave accordingly:
- Be respectful of others and their opinions
- Feel free to ask questions and be ready to answer questions as well
- Please avoid posting content that promotes or sells products or services
- Please refrain from posting offensive content