Improve Your Reputation
You can increase your reputation in Collaboration for Development by contributing in several different ways. One of the best ways to increase your reputation is by answering questions. When the person who asked the question marks your answer as helpful or correct you get a boost in your reputation. Other ways to contribute are creating documents, publishing blog posts, and completing tasks. You'll see your points score increase and gain experience levels as you do these things.
- kmzz likes wsah79's reply Re: Introduce yourself to the group, just click "reply" (if you are a group member)
- kmzz likes 870709's reply Re: Introduce yourself to the group, just click "reply" (if you are a group member)
- 582872 likes akborum's comment Afghanistan DSS Mitigation Plan tutorial
- 1471785 likes 665682's status update The 50-minute TV program on the heating stoves hasbeen aired on Feb. 9 and then again on Feb. 11,...
- 1471785 likes xavier's reply Re: In your view, what is the most pressing challenge today in cooking and heating? Why?
C4D is a community of communities where development practitioners collaborate around projects, share and discuss knowledge, crowd source ideas and work together to end extreme poverty and increase shared prosperity.
C4D is a professional, multi-cultural environment with common goals. While using this platform it is advised to adhere to the following and please behave accordingly:
- Be respectful of others and their opinions
- Feel free to ask questions and be ready to answer questions as well
- Please avoid posting content that promotes or sells products or services
- Please refrain from posting offensive content