Enhance your Profile
Your profile is your central identity in Collaboration for Development. Your colleagues will go there to learn about you, understand your expertise, and read content you've written. Make sure it's up to date. At a minimum, you should make sure to:
- Upload a photo of yourself and create an avatar. An avatar is a quick thumbnail image of you. Most people use a smaller version of their photo for this but it's also fun to pick another image.
- Enter your contact information. This makes sure people can not only email but call or visit in person.
- Enter a biography and skills. Tell other people about your background and what you're an expert in.
- Tag yourself. Tags are a great, and succinct, way to describe yourself. This also helps Collaboration for Development's search engine find you if someone is looking for an expert.
C4D is a community of communities where development practitioners collaborate around projects, share and discuss knowledge, crowd source ideas and work together to end extreme poverty and increase shared prosperity.
C4D is a professional, multi-cultural environment with common goals. While using this platform it is advised to adhere to the following and please behave accordingly:
- Be respectful of others and their opinions
- Feel free to ask questions and be ready to answer questions as well
- Please avoid posting content that promotes or sells products or services
- Please refrain from posting offensive content