Get More from Meetings
Want to get more out of your meetings? Use Collaboration for Development to take meeting notes while the meeting is going on. Other people can chime in with their own notes, and you've got a shared record of what happened. Or, post a discussion and mark it as a question and avoid even booking a physical meeting.
You can create tasks for any action items. For recurring meetings you can use a Project to organize all the meeting notes and action item tasks in one place.
- rksatria and sayednaim like yaman-tr's document Inclusive Development and Regional Policy: Turkish Case
- aihms2015 likes christianabaun's comment Doing a paper for a conference on Public-Private Partnership in India......the topic is on "Solid...
- 1170468 likes christianabaun's comment PSIA January Newsletter - Check out PSIA news, events, and expert interviews of this month! PSIA...
- beatrizgómezjordana likes 1254699's event Investing in Heritage in Fragile Countries, Why It Matters?
- beatrizgómezjordana likes whyyouareeye's status update Video highlighting a successful project in Lebanon focused on Cultural Heritage & Urban...
C4D is a community of communities where development practitioners collaborate around projects, share and discuss knowledge, crowd source ideas and work together to end extreme poverty and increase shared prosperity.
C4D is a professional, multi-cultural environment with common goals. While using this platform it is advised to adhere to the following and please behave accordingly:
- Be respectful of others and their opinions
- Feel free to ask questions and be ready to answer questions as well
- Please avoid posting content that promotes or sells products or services
- Please refrain from posting offensive content