- agreve joined Dialogue for Climate Action
- agreve joined City Climate Planner Certificate Program
- solomonrebecca joined Geohazard Risk Management in Transport Sector
- hnnsbhrnbrg and email@example.com joined Extractives-led Local Economic Diversification
- michelle.morandotti achieved a new status level: C4D Master
When you have something important to let everyone know, try posting an announcement. Your announcement will be front-and-center in Collaboration for Development giving people a great chance to see your message. You may have rights to make an announcement in the entire community, or just in spaces or social groups you own.
Keep your announcements short and to the point. If you have a lot to say, include a link to a blog post, document, or discussion that contains a longer version.
- paulosfera likes 1309977's discussion E-Discussion #1: Disaster Risk Management And Climate Resilience: Opportunities and Challenges for Applying RBF Approaches
- 1530265 likes 1412120's reply Re: E-Discussion #1: Disaster Risk Management And Climate Resilience: Opportunities and Challenges for Applying RBF Approaches
dcanakci updated an avatar:
C4D is a community of communities where development practitioners collaborate around projects, share and discuss knowledge, crowd source ideas and work together to end extreme poverty and increase shared prosperity.
C4D is a professional, multi-cultural environment with common goals. While using this platform it is advised to adhere to the following and please behave accordingly:
- Be respectful of others and their opinions
- Feel free to ask questions and be ready to answer questions as well
- Please avoid posting content that promotes or sells products or services
- Please refrain from posting offensive content