You have lots of options for Collaboration for Development to notify you about changes and updates to content you care about. Changes to content you create and participated in are always followed in Inbox. You can also click "Follow" to bring updates about documents, discussions, and Place activity into an Activity stream. Following any item in Inbox pulls activity into your read-tracked Inbox stream, and you'll be alerted about it as soon as you log in. (Be sparing about what you follow there: you don't want important items to be buried in a sea of updates you don't care about.)
To begin following activity, navigate to the area you care about — a place or document or blog or person, for example — and click "Follow" under Actions. Then select one or more streams to follow it in. The button changes to say "Following." Click it again to stop following.
Whether you get notified by email about stuff you follow is up to you--just click Preferences under your name to decide whether to get email about everything you follow, just Inbox items, or some other selection of items. To enable email notifications on any stream, edit the stream and turn Email Updates on at the top of the page.
- kmzz likes wsah79's reply Re: Introduce yourself to the group, just click "reply" (if you are a group member)
- kmzz likes 870709's reply Re: Introduce yourself to the group, just click "reply" (if you are a group member)
- 582872 likes akborum's comment Afghanistan DSS Mitigation Plan tutorial
- 1471785 likes 665682's status update The 50-minute TV program on the heating stoves hasbeen aired on Feb. 9 and then again on Feb. 11,...
- 1471785 likes xavier's reply Re: In your view, what is the most pressing challenge today in cooking and heating? Why?
C4D is a community of communities where development practitioners collaborate around projects, share and discuss knowledge, crowd source ideas and work together to end extreme poverty and increase shared prosperity.
C4D is a professional, multi-cultural environment with common goals. While using this platform it is advised to adhere to the following and please behave accordingly:
- Be respectful of others and their opinions
- Feel free to ask questions and be ready to answer questions as well
- Please avoid posting content that promotes or sells products or services
- Please refrain from posting offensive content