Learning from the experiences of mocrofinance institutions in Latin America.
9. From Pilot to Launch: Case Studies Highlight Different Approaches
8. Adapting Bank Structure And Operations: Reviewing Policies, Structures, and Contractual Agreements
7. Pricing and Returns: From Fixed to Variable Costs, Shared With a Value Chain Partner
6. Assessing and Managing Risk: Shared Risks Enhance the Value Chain Model
5. Determining the Product Set: Matching Products to Client Needs
4. Finding an Entry Point: Partnering with the Right Lead Firm, Understanding Financial Needs