Blog » Effective Urban Infrastructure Programming Course (Cities Development Initiative for Asia)
Message reposted - Cities Development Initiative for Asia (CDIA)
Dear CDIA friends,
Effective Urban Infrastructure Programming Course in Singapore will take place from January 28 to February 6, 2015 for senior professional staff from CDIA’s current and potential partner cities, and respective city mayors’ or senior executives’ attendance on the last two days, February 5 and 6.
The areas of training will include, but will not be limited to, the following subjects:
· Urban infrastructure project prioritization and programming;
· Urban infrastructure finance;
· Urban infrastructure services contributing to urban sustainability (environment, social development, economic development);
· Marketing of infrastructure investment projects to potential financiers;
· Using public private partnership (PPP) arrangements for infrastructure investments;
· Using pre-feasibility studies to help bridge the gap between development plans and project implementation.
We encourage your application and your distribution of this material to suitable cities in your network. The ideal application is composed of a team of three Senior Executives from the city authority being responsible for urban planning and development issues. Successful applicants will receive hospitality terms including air ticket, accommodation, training fees, etc.
Full applications (one team form per city plus an individual form per person) should be submitted by Wednesday, November 12.
Thanks for your support and best regards,
Cities Development Initiative for Asia